Family portrait session tips on how to prepare.
If you are like me, the morning of preparing for your family portrait session can be very stressful. Chasing kids around, doing hair, trying to get yourself ready. It’s hard, I know first hand the effort that goes into clients coming into the studio.
I want to share a small tip before your next visit to Miranda O’Leary Photography for a family portrait session. If you have girls this will be a huge time saver, and a fun new easy way to get your kids hair done for any occasion.
Please enjoy my video, and the final results of the small portrait session I did in the snow at the end.
I hope to see you soon at the studio location which is 5 minutes past the Saint John airport. The snow is always nice and white out here. Perfect for a winter family portrait session.
WHAT TO EXPECT
1. Your family will be taken care of. Throughout the entire experience, I will help ensure that you receive the highest level of customer service possible.
2. You will love your images. I am proud of the work that I produce, and I would love to have the opportunity to capture gorgeous images of your family.
3. You will relax. Yes, you will enjoy the experience. This may be the first time you have ever enjoyed having family portraits done. Enjoy the experience while I create beautiful memories for you. No need to worry about kids acting up, it’s my job to help ease them through the session.
4. Safety is my primary concern. Within my studio space kids can play and have fun away from busy roads & distractions. I have many props along the trails to keep them entertained as we move along the pathways for different set ups.
5. I give some direction to ensure you are in the most flattering light and position, then I let you just be so that I can capture your family interacting naturally as well as in posed positions. I work a mix of both styles. This is your chance to take an hour or so out of your busy lives’ to just enjoy each other’s company.
I look forward to talking with you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Get in touch with me here: