Boudoir Sessions in Saint John
With the recent passing of Valentine’s Day, I was quite busy shooting boudoir sessions here in my studio. They are surely one of my favourite types of sessions to shoot. Lots of beautiful and confident ladies graced my studio with their presence and we had a blast. Lots of fun.
There are many different reasons to have a boudoir session. Here are just a few:
1. You want to create a private calendar, photo album, DVD slideshow, etc. for that someone special in your life. The images I capture can be used in any number of ways. The most popular is one of our eye-catching slideshows on DVD.
2. You love lingerie, heels, and getting all dolled up. Many of the women who come in for boudoir sessions are a little nervous at first, but that quickly changes to excitement. It’s a lot of fun to get yourself dolled up for a photography session. Many people have brought friends along to help with hair, makeup, and outfits. Add a glass of wine and you have yourself one wonderful afternoon.
3. You want a boost in confidence. A new start, whether it be with meeting your weight loss goal or starting a new chapter in you life. Seeing how great you look in the portraits will surely send your confidence soaring.
4. You are an aspiring model and you would like to build a portfolio.
5. You’re getting married/engaged and would like to create a wonderful gift for your soon-to-be husband.
Whatever your own personal reasons for wanting to do a boudoir sessions, you will thoroughly enjoy the process and the results. I look forward to working with you!
Boudoir Sessions in Quispamsis, Rothesay, Saint John and area.